As we continue monitoring the progress of the coronavirus pandemic throughout south Florida, and following the latest emergency orders from Miami-Dade County, we are taking additional measures in an effort to minimize risks to our residents and our staff.
· Pools – both pools will remain open from 7am – 9pm until further notice. Personnel will be stationed at each pool to ensure guidelines are followed. Please note that the following guidelines will be actively enforced:
· Pool operating hours are from 7am – 9pm
· Max of 10 persons inside the pools at any time
· Observe social distancing both inside and outside of the pool of at least 6 feet
**In the event that the above guidelines are not followed, both pools will be shut down until further notice.
· Contractors – As of Friday morning, pursuant to the Directive issued today by Miami-Dade County, no contractors working in units, other than those required for necessary repairs, will be allowed on property until further notice.
**After checking with the Miami Dade county major’s office, Contractors working on
the building exterior such as: exterior stucco repairs and pool bathroom renovation
will be allowed to continue to work.
· Beauty Salon –will be closed starting tomorrow until further notice.
· Restaurant – Amici remains closed for in-house dining, but is open for delivery service. They are implementing a “Meal Delivery Door Drop Off Service” beginning Friday night, as detailed in their communication this morning. You can contact them at (786) 329-9651 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We continue to encourage any residents who live alone, or have special needs for assistance, to reach out to the office with your contact information. We are here to provide whatever support we’re able, including routine check-in with you or assistance that you require.
We look forward to hearing from you, as we continue to manage through this challenging and evolving situation. Thanks for all you are doing to make yourselves and our community safer.
Kind regards and please practice social distancing,