Employees are on duty from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM during the summer and from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM during the winter. Pool department provides the following services:
Towels and Umbrellas :
- Washing, folding, and organizing all towels left by our residents
- Issuing these towels to residents who leave their towels at the pool office
- Issuing a limited number of guest towels to people who come to the pool without them
- Laying out towels for residents who call the pool office ahead of time
- Setting up umbrellas at the request of residents
- Checking the chemicals in both pools 3 times a day to make sure that all the chemicals are well balanced
- Washing and vacuuming pools
- Setting up small baby pools at residents’ request
- Making sure that the pool rules are followed.
Click here to view Pool Rules
Pool deck and Restrooms:
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Sweeping pool deck
- Posting weather conditions 3 times a week
- Washing lounge chairs
- Lining up lounge chairs each day
- Picking up trash from all containers
- Cleaning the fish pond 3 times a week
- Cleaning barbeque and barbeque area daily.
- Sweeping gazebo.
- Setting up umbrellas when requested.
- Cleaning area in front of the Ocean Room and by the ice machine.
- Cleaning shower area
- Unlocking beach furniture daily
- Picking up and disposing of trash
- Sweeping sand off the brick pathways
- Removing any furniture placed in the ocean
- Patrolling beach are as often as possible
- Being on the lookout for jelly fish and posting warnings if necessary
(On rainy days, all Pool Department employees join our Housekeeping Department and assist in the cleaning and maintaining of the Towers.)