As you may be aware, a Storm may be heading our way in the next few days. We are preparing in the event that it does. Please be advised that the following precautions will take place between today and tomorrow:
* All pool and beach furniture will be picked up today
(The ocean room and the small gym will be used to store those items)
* Tennis nets will be brought down today.
* If you have a kayak or pad board, we ask you to secure it properly, so that it does not fly away nor does it get damaged.
* The barbecue area will be closed as of tomorrow afternoon.
* If you have any packages in receiving, please go by and pick up your items, remember that the receiving area gets flooded.
We will be closing the shutters between today and tomorrow. Please make sure that the area has been cleared (example furniture, computers) this will allow maintenance better access to close the shutters.
Please prepare yourselves accordingly; remove anything from the outside of your balcony that may cause damage, bring in all outside furniture and any items that could be a potential hazard with strong storm winds.
Please do not park your vehicles in spots that are not designated to you nor should you park on the ramps.
We hope that you have begun to make preparations. We recommend residents have a plan in place in the event the storm does come our way. Residents should also follow any advisories from the Village Officials. The Keys is in an evacuation zone and tends to lose power and water for a few days.